Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy & healthy


Kato made it through the week with absolutely no problems from the Adria!!! I couldn't believe it! He's been running around & feeling great all week! I'm not sure what made the difference, but it's been wonderful!
I still don't know whether he'll be having chemo at home for the last 4 treatments or continue as he was. I'll find out on Sunday.

I couldn't ask for a better Christmas present than seeing Kate happy & healthy! :)

Thanks everyone!!!

The pic is one of Kate's power naps. lol

8 comments:

W said...

Yay!! I have been wondering how you guys were doing! It probably makes us almost as happy to hear that he is doing well as it makes you. Those kisses from Santa must have done the trick!

Anonymous said...

Yay Kato!!! The rest of it is cake, don't forget that!!

Anonymous said...

I missed Kato news for a while, but I'm happy to see that he is doing better!

Only 4 left, right?

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! That is the only present I need for X-mas for sure! (Yes, FE and Santa, you can hold me to that!) lol A wonderful week of Kato feeling his oats. That is excellent and may it continue now and onwards . . .

Dee and Kato said...

Awww, thanks, Tara! Your support means so much to me. :)

Dee and Kato said...

Thanks, Cheeky! We're almost there!

Dee and Kato said...

Hi Isa!

Yes, only 4 more treatments and we're done. :)

Thanks for checking in!

Dee and Kato said...

Thanks, T-3! :) I do hope you get at least one more present though. lol