Sunday, December 9, 2007

Kato kisses Santa


Kato went for chemo today and Santa was at the animal hospital. As you can see, Kato did what Kato does best - bathed him in kisses! :)

Kato got Adria today which is usually pretty rough on him, so I have another nausea med to try. His Oncologist said he looks great and because of how well he's doing and the way he's been reacting to chemo lately we may be able to do the rest of the treatments at home with an oral chemo drug. I'll find out in 2 weeks on his next visit.

More later!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ACKKKK!!! That is an AWESOME pic!! I just love it! I hope he has an easy time of it & the anti-nausea meds work for him His neck & belly still look irritated. Give him a kiss for me & tell him I love him!!

Dee and Kato said...

Thanks Cheeky!

Isn't he cute? lol
You're right. His neck and stomach are still really irritated and kind of raw. He's still on Benadryl and antibiotics, but is itchy. I don't know what's going on with him.

It also looks like the techs were giving him snacks again, lol. Look at that belly!

Unknown said...

I love that photo. Who cares that he is sneaking a few more snacks? He deserves them.

Dee and Kato said...

I love it too, Joyce! :)

I think it's cute that the techs save snacks for him, lol.

Anonymous said...

ahh great photo! you can tell that santa is just all smiles under that beard!! :)

Dee and Kato said...

Thanks, e! Santa was laughing at Kate. :)

Anonymous said...

Santa says "Kato, you are definitely on my good dog list!" :D

Sending good thoughts and hoping that you both keep well and toasty warm during these chilly winter nights.

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking of both of you a lot lately and hope Kate has been tolerating the last round of chemo. I am sending tons of well wishes and holiday cheer to both of you!

*hugs*

-Shelly

Dee and Kato said...

Thanks, T-3!

We've been warm and toasty and feeling fine! :)

Dee and Kato said...

Thanks, Shelly!

He did really well. I'm just about to update the blog. :)