Thursday, September 13, 2007

The meat grinder


Kato is still doing well, although he's having a little trouble with his stomach again.

About this meat grinder....I have to admit that it's not my favorite appliance. I used it once and accidentally tossed the cutting blade out with the trash! (I wonder if it was a subconscious act?)
It should be easy to replace, right? Well, one would think so, but apparently not. I've called the store where I bought it and the manufacturer and they don't carry the part. Their only advice was to be more careful in the future. Gee, thanks! lol

Cheeky to the rescue! She found one and is sending it to us! Many thanks, my friend! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Kato. :) I hope his stomach settles down and sending lots of warm, settled-tummy, happy thoughts to you and Kato.

Dee and Kato said...

Thanks, T-3! It's his old babushka pic, lol.

He's been pretty sick today. I just fed him a little and am hoping he keeps it down. I guess I thought it was clear sailing, being 5 days from his last treatment.
Tomorrow's another day!

Have a good weekend, T!

Dee & Kato

Unknown said...

Nice work, Cheeky!