Saturday, September 29, 2007

A relaxing week


Kate's had a very good week with just a few bouts of stomach upset, but I think it's more from the food switch than the chemo. He's been resting and bouncing the Kong around and just generally enjoying himself.

He'll be going for chemo again on Monday. This treatment can be a bit harsh on his bladder, so he will be getting a shot of Lasix to expedite urination. He's had this treatment one other time and did well, although had to go out constantly!

More later!

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks soooo much for the pic. Kato his Booginess looks so comfy that I feel like I should be tiptoeing quietly! Will be sending lots and lots of good thoughts for Monday to go well and Kato to be in Kong-bouncing form quickly after the treatment.

Dee and Kato said...

I wish I could ever get as comfortable as he does, lol.

I just found out he's going for chemo tomorrow instead of Monday.

More later...

His Booginess & Dee :)

Anonymous said...

Sending good thoughts for you and Kato and hoping he feels okay after the treatment.

Dee and Kato said...

Thanks, T-3! :)