Sunday, October 28, 2007

Back from chemo & feeling fine


Kato had chemo early today and did really well! The treatment was Vincristine which usually doesn't bother him except for a bit of loose stool. He wanted to eat as soon as he was in the door! :)

I thought he had to go back next week, but his schedule has changed to every other week from now on. I also may be able to give him his next treatment at home, so that would be great!
The Oncologist said he's doing beautifully and looks fantastic. He did gain a few pounds. I would prefer if he weighed a bit less, but it's great that he has such a good appetite.

Life is good! :)

I didn't have any recent pics, so the above is my mousepad.lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo happy to hear that he was hungry when he came home. He can lose the weight later, right, at least now it means he is healthy. :)

Good dog! Dee, you are doing a great job caring for the sweetie pie.

W said...

SO happy he is doing so well!! If I get sick I am moving in with you, Dee. You are the best caretaker in the world.

Dee and Kato said...

Thanks, T3!

He's sick today from the chemo, but I'm sure he'll be better by tomorrow. I've given him something for nausea and diarrhea and he's resting in his favorite sunny spot on the couch.

Dee and Kato said...

I'll be happy to take care of you, Tara, but I hope you're always healthy!

Btw, I'm a lousy cook, lol.