Monday, October 15, 2007

Not feeling well


Kato's been sick on and off all night. I suppose it could be a delayed reaction to his chemo, but I'm not sure since it's been almost 4 days.
He started limping and obsessively licking one of his paws this weekend. I looked at it with a very bright art lamp and just can't find anything, but it's obviously bothering him. My friend, the vet tech, is coming by to see if she has better luck in spotting something and if not, I guess he's off to the vet again. So much for his day off from the animal hospital!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dee, we have to look at the glass as half full, not half empty. Kato has done wonderfully so far and I think we are spoiled because we expect every day to be terrific for him.

Even dogs who are not going through chemo can have a day of the blahs.

And the licking? Welcome to the world of Labradors. :)

I will keep him in my thoughts all afternoon and evening until you are able to give another update.

XOXOXO to a strong dog who HAS beat this already.

Dee and Kato said...

Thanks, Joyce!